House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000952
Enviable Lifestyle, Exquisite Views
3 2 2 4
Enviable Lifestyle, Exquisite Views
Every now and then a home comes along that has that ‘something special’. This charming home is set amidst private gardens and with enviable, uninterrupted views over the river and gorge.
Stepping into the home you will appreciate that it has been designed with a relaxed lifestyle in mind and the cleaver positioning has ensured that every window enjoys a garden view. The open plan kitchen has a wealth of storage, gas/electric cooking and a socially positioned island bench connecting with the casual dining. Soaring ceilings and a full height cathedral window overlooking the gorge will draw you into the formal living created by the current owners to be a bespoke work of art with the use of natural timbers and play of light. A spiral staircase leads you to a loft designed to make the most of the full height cathedral window while creating a quiet area to while away the hours.
Opening off a hall, two double bedrooms share a family bathroom with separate w/c while the master suite allows you to step directly outside to the terrace and includes a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite including a bath. Gas heating and the ambiance of a slow combustion fire ensure that you are comfortable throughout the Southern Tablelands distinct seasons.
Outdoor entertaining options abound in the landscaped grounds with the terrace hung with vines, overlooking the sparkling lagoon pool and waterfall, along with verandahs and a patio positioned to ensure there is always a protected nook throughout the year. Fruit trees, shade house and room for an overflowing vegetable garden complete the tree change while the paddock caters for those with a couple of horses or alpacas. An abundance of vehicle storage is provided with a 6m x 9m garage and attached 6m by 6m carport.
From the moment you enter the gates to this delightful property you will appreciate that this home has been designed for an enviable county lifestyle.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1.55Ha (3.83 acres) approx.
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
Town water & rainwater tanks
Solar panel installation back to the grid
- Charming three bedroom home positioned within established gardens and with uninterrupted views over the river and gorge.
- Socially positioned kitchen with an abundance of storage, gas/electric cooking and an island bench.
- Casual dining with access to the alfresco areas.
- Bespoke formal living area created by the current owners with soaring ceilings, full height cathedral window and a spiral staircase leading to a mezzanine.
- Master suite with private access to the terrace, walk in robe and ensuite.
- Two further double bedrooms sharing the family bathroom and separate w/c.
- Gas heating and a slow combustion wood fire.
- Vine hung terrace, patio and verandahs provide a wealth of outdoor entertaining options.
- Sparkling inground saltwater lagoon pool with a waterfall.
- Garden wrapping around the home create a private oasis with fruit trees and shade house.
- Paddock perfect for a horse and alpaca or two.
- 6m x 9m colourbond garage with an attached 6m x 6m carport for vehicle accommodation
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $839,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1.55 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Floorboards|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
|Swimming Pool - In Ground|
Heating / Cooling
|Gas Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|