House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000961
Country Home, Town Convenience
3 3 2 6
Country Home, Town Convenience
A beautiful home in the country. Minutes to the centre of Yass and Barton Highway interchange, yet a world away from the hustle and bustle.
A clever floorplan ensures that the open plan living has multiple zones for both quiet relaxation and busy family activities. Linked with the living, the updated kitchen with electric cooking will become the hub of your modern country lifestyle. A neutral colour palette throughout allows for you to add your own personality to your new home.
The elegantly proportioned master bedroom will become a quiet retreat with a sitting area, private access to the verandah and a two-way ensuite bathroom. Two further spacious bedrooms provide accommodation for family and guests and share the second bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c. Slow combustion heating supported by RCAC and underfloor heating keep you comfortable year-round.
Be spoilt for choice with the alfresco living options. The wrap around verandahs provide plenty of sheltered nooks ideal for relaxing and soaking in the rural views while the fully fenced house yard means that your children and smaller pets have space to play.
Over height, automatic roller doors on the double garage make it ideal for parking four-wheel drives, boats and trailers. A further four car colourbond garage, currently configured for two vehicles, workshop and dog grooming area, provides the often-sought additional shedding. Both sheds open off a large concrete apron giving an additional hard stand area. Your livestock or horses are beautifully catered for with a level block divided into several paddocks with some soaring shade trees and plenty of scope to make additions to the infrastructure to suit your pursuits.
With scope to subdivide STCA this property is ideal for the extended family needing to have a second home to accommodate parents or adult children close by.
Don’t delay. Quality acreage properties such as this are rare in today’s market and will not last long.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2.24Ha (5.53 acres approx.)
Rates: $2375.21 per annum (approx.)
Zoning: R5 Large Lot Residential
Plumbed to both tank and town water
Solar panels back to the grid
- Beautiful three-bedroom country home, capturing rural views and set within a block perfect for equestrians, hobby farmers or those just wanting some extra room.
- Generous living spaces are configured to provide multiple lifestyle zones and are centred around the updated kitchen with electric cooking, and provision for a dishwasher.
- Spacious master suite with access to the wrap around verandahs and a two-way bathroom
- Two further generous double bedrooms and a family bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c.
- Wrap around verandahs capture the rural views and provide sheltered nooks with year-round alfresco options.
- Slow combustion heater, RCAC and underfloor heating for climate control in all seasons.
- Brick double garage with automatic over height roller doors to accommodate four-wheel drives, boats and trailers. Second four car colourbond garage, currently set up for two vehicles and a workshop and dog grooming area with fans and air conditioning.
- Concrete dog runs and chicken coop.
- Currently divided into four paddocks with a fully fenced house yard and circular drive.
- Located close to Yass and with easy access to the Barton Highway for those commuting to Canberra.
Current zoning allows the block to be subdivided to create one extra lot STCA.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $829,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 2.24 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Garage Spaces: 6||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|