For Sale Sold | ID# 000968
Country Cottage Charm
3 1 1 3
Country Cottage Charm
The delightful white picket fence creates the perfect entrance to this home where the hard work has already been done.
Recently renovated the open plan living still retains all the charm of a cottage while linking effortlessly with the modern country kitchen featuring soft close cabinetry, integrated dishwasher and electric cooking. Alfresco entertaining options are provided with a full-length verandah’s on both the front and back of the home.
Three bedrooms, including a spacious master, share the centrally located bathroom. Newly renovated the bathroom has the modern luxury of being tiled to the ceiling with a walk-in shower, corner spa bath and wall hung vanity. Ducted gas heating and an air-conditioner will keep you comfortable year- round.
A fully fenced back yard with spacious areas of lawn provide easy care outdoor areas perfect for children and pets. Completing this very tidy package, the car accommodation consists of a double garage and single carport with the addition of two garden sheds for storage.
If you are a first home owner or simply looking for a charming home in a great location, don’t delay in arranging an inspection.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1134m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Charming renovated cottage set behind a white picket fence on the Canberra side of Yass.
- Short walk to both schools and open parklands
- Open plan living with access to the shady front alfresco.
- Spacious renovated kitchen with soft close cabinetry, integrated dishwasher and electric cooking.
- Three bedrooms share the fully renovated family bathroom.
- Bathroom tiled to the ceiling with walk-in shower, corner spa and wall hung vanity.
- Office overlooking the back garden.
- Ducted gas heating along with an air-conditioning unit provide climate control.
- Verandahs on both the front and back of the property provide multiple options for outdoor relaxation and entertaining.
- Generous block with a fully fenced back yard, ideal for children and pets.
- Double garage and a single carport complete the vehicle accommodation.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $429,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1134 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Carports: 1||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Air Conditioning||Gas Heating|