House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000978
Sat 1 Jun 2019, 12:00 PM
4 1 2
Vendor will consider all serious offers prior to Auction
Straight out of the pages of Country Style. A gorgeous cottage garden abounding in English plantings featuring weeping birches, roses and daisies welcomes you to this very special home.
Beautifully renovated the timber floorboards, high ceilings and picture rails provide a link to the past while eclectic fixtures and finishes are a perfect example of modern country theming. The on trend colour palette and ethanol fire creates an elegant living room for both relaxation and entertaining guests. Fully renovated, the oak and granite kitchen with a belfast sink and freestanding cooker will become the heart of your new home. Opening onto the deck through French doors, the sunny dining room enjoys a view to the leafy back garden.
Positioned at the rear of the home, and with a charming private balcony, the master bedroom creates a romantic escape while the three remaining bedrooms have a cosy country vibe. A chic family bathroom is located to be central to both the bedrooms and living.
Year round outdoor living is catered for with a spacious sunny deck overlooking the shady mature garden and a front verandah perfect for soaking in the winter sun. Taking care of the vehicle accommodation is a double garage with a third area suitable for trailers, bikes and garden tools.
Rarely does a home come onto the market that combines country cottage charm with the stylishness of a inner city abode.
At a Glance
Block Size: 885m2 (approx.)
Rates: $2103.90 per annum (approx.)
- Beautifully renovated four bedroom home encapsulating modern country syling
- Period charm is retained with polished boards, high ceilings and picture rails.
- Fully renovated oak and granite kitchen with freestanding gas and electric cooking and a belfast sink.
- Elegant formal living area featuring an enthanol fireplace.
- Sunny dining room with French doors opening onto the balcony.
- Separate office or snug.
- Romantic master bedroom positioned at the rear of the home with access to a private balcony and built in wardrobes.
- Three further bedrooms with eclectic styling and wardrobes.
- Chic bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c
- RCAC, ethanol fireplace and electric heating to provide year round comfort.
- Spacious entertaining deck overlooking the shady rear garden. Sunny front verandah.
- Two garage spaces along with a storage for a trailer, bikes or garden tools.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: Auction||Auction Date: 1 Jun 2019, 12:00 PM||Location: Yass NSW 2582|
|Land Size: 885 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Built-in Wardrobes|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Balcony||Deck|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
70 Laidlaw Street, Yass NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.