House | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000997
A Move to the Country
6 2 2 4
A Move to the Country
Nestled amongst private established gardens, on the Canberra side of Yass, this spacious six bedroom family home will provide the perfect start to country life for the growing family.
Designed for generous living the spacious formal open plan lounge and dining overlook the covered alfresco entertaining decks, for idyllic year round lifestyle. The vast, stylish kitchen will become the hub of your new lifestyle with an abundance of storage, island bench and dishwasher. The nook off the kitchen creates a quiet area for relaxation and rejuvenation.
A master suite is positioned to have views over the gardens and features a luxurious dressing room, full length wardrobes and ensuite including a spa bath. Five further bedrooms, all with built in robes, ensures that there is always room for family and guests. A chic, fully renovated, three way bathroom is tiled to the ceiling while the additional powder room is a sought after feature. For those needing to work from home, the office is a welcome addition. Ducted heating and cooling will ensure you are comfortable year round.
Wet weather activities can be accommodated in the sunroom, or perhaps the home gym you have always desired. With a north-easterly aspect the entertaining decks are the perfect space to enjoy lazy breakfasts, weekend lunches and relaxed summer dinners.
Easy care and mature landscaping surrounds the home with a country ambiance while the double carport and colourbond shed ensure there is storage for your vehicles and room for a workshop. Approximately 3.8 acres means there is room for the chickens, pony or a few sheep to complete the tree change.
With everything you desire, and scope to personalise your own slice of paradise, be quick to secure your future in the country.
At a Glance
Block size: 1.571Ha (3.88 acres) approx.
- Six bedroom home positioned, within established gardens, on the Canberra side of Yass.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining overlooks the covered entertaining decks.
- A vast modern kitchen features an island bench, abundant storage and quality appliances.
- Quiet nook off the kitchen ideal for a slower and more relaxed pace.
- Master suite with a dressing room, full length wardrobes and spacious ensuite including a spa.
- Five further bedrooms, all with built in robes.
- Fully renovated three way family bathroom and an additional powder room, perfect for the extended family.
- Separate office ideal for those working from home.
- Sunroom for wet weather activities of home gym.
- Entertaining decks with a north-easterly aspect set amidst established easy care gardens.
- Double carport and colourbond shed.
- Paddock ideal for a pony, sheep or alpacas.
|Property Type: House||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $879,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1.571 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 6||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 3|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Carports: 2||Deck|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Shed|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|