Land | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001109
One of the last five acre building blocks in Yass. #10 River Avenue is the answer for those looking for an abundance of space without sacrificing the convenience of town.
Positioned on a cul-de-sac on the Canberra side of Yass makes commuting a breeze from this beautiful block. An established deciduous tree line will form the start of your rural estate. The gentle rise on the block means that you enjoy the captivating north- easterly views and provides for a wealth of options for the site of your dream home. With town water and council waste collection your country lifestyle will be a breeze.
The ideal property for people looking to have space for a couple of horses or alpacas, or perhaps just that longed for rambling garden.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2.082Ha (5.1 acres approx.)
- Town water
- Council waste collection
- Fully fenced with sealed drive to boundary
- 3km to Yass town centre (approx.)
- 4km to Barton Highway Interchange (approx.)
- Gently sloping pastured block with established tree plantings
- NSW freehold title, no time limit to build
- No restrictive building covenants
- Stunning building sites with north-easterly views
- Ready to build on
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Property Type: Land||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $515,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 5.1 Acres|