Land | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000933
One of the last five acre building blocks in Yass. #10 Dobbin Drive is the answer for those looking for privacy without sacrificing the convenience of town.
Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac on the Canberra side of Yass makes commuting a breeze from this tranquil block. Established tree lines are a sought after feature to ensure privacy from neighbours, while the gentle rise on the block means that you don’t lose the captivating easterly views. With town water, natural gas and rubbish collection your country lifestyle will be a breeze.
The ideal property for people looking to have space for a couple of horses or alpacas, or perhaps just that longed for rambling garden.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2.017Ha (4.98 acres approx.)
- Town water
- Natural gas
- Underground electricity to boundary
- Fully fenced with sealed drive to boundary
- 3km to Yass town centre (approx.)
- 4km to Barton Highway Interchange (approx.)
- Gently sloping pastured block with established tree lines
- NSW freehold title, no time limit to build
- No restrictive building covenants
- Stunning building sites with north-easterly views
- Ready to build on
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Property Type: Land||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $419,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 2.017 Hectares|