Rural Residential |
For Sale Sold | ID# 001011
Country Paradise, Blue Ribbon Location
4 2 2 4
Country Paradise, Blue Ribbon Location
Stop paying agistment! This established home on 5.5 acres provides the perfect entry into the Yass Valley equine lifestyle. Or you may just want to break free from the hustle and enjoy your own easily maintained country paradise!
Located along the blue ribbon Yass River Road, you are less than 5 minutes to the Barton Highway and 10 minutes to Yass and Murrumbateman along fully sealed roads making the morning commute a breeze. Partake of the wonderful community spirit which is an integral part of the Yass River Road lifestyle.
Beautifully maintained and presented the four bedroom home has been positioned on the property to enjoy uninterrupted views across your paddocks and onto the distant rural landscape. The centrally positioned living area will become the heart of your new home and is the perfect area to snuggle up in front of the cosy fire or relax in air-conditioned comfort throughout summer. Socially located the kitchen boasts electric cooking and a walk in pantry. A Queensland ‘Paradise Room’ opening off the living is an outstanding addition, enjoy as an additional living area or relax with a book and glass of wine in the sun.
Capturing the ever changing garden views the spacious master bedroom includes the luxury of an ensuite bathroom and walk in robe. Three further double bedrooms, two with built in robes, open off a private hallway and share the family bathroom with the convenience of a separate w/c. Completing the home is a sunny wrap around verandah and paved entertaining terrace.
A separate lined studio with power, climate control, water and a wealth of built in storage and lighting is ideal for those working from home, hobby room or teenagers retreat and games zone.
Outdoors this property really excels where well thought out placement of the infrastructure ensures the maximum usage of the land. A stable block consisting of three walk in/walk out boxes and an attached feed store and tack room is located adjoining the 18m round yard. The machinery shed with 3 phase power has plenty of room for parking floats, boats and other toys along with an additional room with power and tiled floor for gym, office, workshop etc and an extended double garage for vehicle parking. Infrastructure galore including a 5kv solar panel installation helping to offset your electricity costs.
Divided into six gently sloping paddocks, all with access to water and two also boasting paddock shelters, your equine family members will be beautifully catered for. There is even space for an arena. A fully fenced dog run, bird aviary and chicken/pet enclosure provides accommodation for all of your pets and there’s a fully fenced garden area for growing vegetables and play area for little ones.
All the hard work has been done and with scope to add your own personal touches be surprised at the exceptional value on offer.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2.242Ha (5.5 acres) approx.
6 rainwater tanks
5kv solar panel installation back to the grid
- Beautifully presented and maintained four bedroom home positioned in the blue ribbon location of Yass River Road.
- Open plan living and dining combines with the kitchen featuring electric cooking and walk in pantry.
- A spacious Queensland room opens off the living, ideal for sunny relaxation.
- Master bedroom overlooking the gardens with an ensuite and walk in robe.
- Three further bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes open off a private hallway.
- Family bathroom and separate w/c are centrally located to the bedrooms.
- Slow combustion heating and RCAC provide year round climate control.
- Wrap around verandahs and two sunny alfresco entertaining areas.
- Detached studio, fully lined, with lights, power, water and built in cabinets, ideal as a home office, craft room or teenagers retreat.
- Machinery shed with plenty of room to park floats, boats and caravans. Additional room ideal as a home gym or work room.
- Dog run, bird aviary and chicken/pet enclosure.
- Fully fenced garden area
- Stable block with three walk in/walk out boxes and feed store. Two paddock shelters.
- 18m Roundyard.
- Divided into 6 paddock with plain wire fencing and sighter caps. Water to all paddocks.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $769,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 2.242 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Deck||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Shed|
Heating / Cooling
|Open Fireplace||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|