Rural Residential | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001163
Classic Country Lifestyle
4 2 2 4
Classic Country Lifestyle
The tree lined drive sweeping past your private dam will have you feeling that you have arrived at your very own country estate. # 3 Kinsman Drive evokes all the sophistication and understated elegance demanded by the most discerning of residents.
Radiating a warm country ambiance the home combines polished floating floors and quality carpets with dado rails and soft colourings to relax the senses. The stylish formal living is a quiet space to curl up with a book while the spacious casual living has access to the verandahs and will become the hub of the home centred around the cosy wood fire. A well thought out kitchen combines gas/electric cooking with a dishwasher and full height storage. Entertainers will delight in the fitted bar/wine room.
The elegance continues in the privately positioned master suite, complete with a walk in robe and spacious ensuite with a timeless colour scheme. Three further double bedrooms open off the hall and have built in robes along with easy access to the family bathroom and separate w/c. All the bedrooms have doors to access the gardens effortlessly linking you with the stunning surroundings. Ducted gas heating supported by RCAC and a slow combustion fire provides year round climate control. A spa adds a further touch of luxury to this gorgeous home.
Stepping out into your beautifully landscaped grounds you have multiple options for entertaining or relaxation with a covered outdoor lounge, barbeque area or the verandahs overlooking the dam. The separate paddock has room for a pony with a shelter and is also home to the golf putting green and small basketball court ensuring hours of recreation for the entire family. A large chicken coop, dog run and vegetable gardens complete the tree change.
Providing both additional recreational space and vehicle accommodation the 12m x 9m colourbond garage with an additional w/c is a sought after inclusion for your rural lifestyle.
At A Glance
Block Size: 7732m2 (approx.)
Council waste collection
2 x 15,000L water tanks
- Four bedroom family home located in a cul-de-sac location with a beautiful tree lined drive sweeping past the home.
- Elegant formal living with direct access to the front verandah and dining with a double aspect and the ambiance of a slow combustion fire.
- Casual living and dining with peaceful garden vistas.
- Open plan kitchen featuring gas/electric cooking, dishwasher and full height cupboards. Bar/wine room off the casual living.
- Generous master suite with direct access to the verandahs, walk in robe and well appointed ensuite.
- Three further double bedrooms, all with built in robes, have garden views and doors stepping out to the verandahs.
- The additional bedrooms share the classically styled family bathroom and separate w/c. The fully fitted laundry with timber benches continues the country theme.
- Ducted gas heating supported by the slow combustion fire and RCAC unit will keep you comfortable year round.
- Verdant landscaping surrounding the home provides plenty of options for outdoor entertaining with two verandahs, outdoor lounge, barbeque and relaxing and soaking up the view over your private dam.
- Spa located off the back verandah to provide additional luxury.
- A pony paddock with a shelter also includes a golf putting green and small basketball court.
- The 12m x 9m colourbond garage with power takes care of vehicle accommodation along with workshop or recreation space and an additional w/c.
- The chicken coop, along with the vegetable garden and an abundance of fruit trees complete the move to the country. A secure dog run is also provided.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $1,090,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 7732 Square Metres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 3|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Deck||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Outside Spa||Secure Parking|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
3 Kinsman Drive, Murrumbateman NSW 2582
Open Houses & Inspections
Dates and times that this property will be open for inspection are listed here.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment for inspection at another time.