Rural Residential | For Sale Under Contract | ID# 001111
4 2 2 4
Looking to make a tree change? This 5.8 acre property, on the tightly held Fairy Hole Road will be the perfect country escape.
The beautifully presented home is sited to capture the endless rural views from every room. A spacious open plan living and dining with cathedral ceilings merges with the country kitchen, featuring new appliances, to form the hub of the home while glass doors to the covered deck seamlessly link the alfresco areas creating wonderful spaces to relax and entertain.
The master bedroom is positioned to be private from the remaining three double bedrooms and with large windows and an ensuite will become a quiet retreat while the three way family bathroom is ideal for the busy morning routine. Fully fitted built in robes and a generous linen ensure there is an abundance of storage. RCAC and a slow combustion fire, supported by new ceiling fans will keep you comfortable throughout the changing seasons. With a 4.9kv solar system, Luxaflex Duette blinds and heat pump hot water, running costs of your new lifestyle can be kept to a minimum.
On a balmy evening relax in the luxurious spa with a glass of wine while you soak in the ambiance of the landscaped gardens and the sun setting over the magnificent vistas. Continue your country lifestyle with an expansive and very productive vegetable garden, orchard, and chicken coop.
For more active pursuits the double garage and attached double carport, both with power are ideal for vehicle storage and workshop space. A further 3 bay farm shed again with concrete floors, power, lights, and one enclosed bay provides additional storage or a stable conversion.
Surrounding the home are 5.8 rolling acres suitable for a range of lifestyle and animal pursuits. Two larger paddocks, one with a shelter, are supported by a smaller paddock and two yards. The yards are dog proof making them ideal as dog runs, goat paddocks or pony paddocks. Mature eucalypts are studded throughout the landscape along with some exotic plantings giving a parklike ambiance. Water is a feature with an outstanding community dam to a header tank and 100,000L of rainwater storage.
With easy access to Yass and Canberra this property is ideal for families wanting a rural escape or those looking to retire in the country.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2.373Ha (approx.)
4.9Kv solar system
100,000L rainwater storage
Community Dam & 20,000L header tank
School bus to gate
- Beautifully presented four bedroom home set within a parklike 5.8 acres.
- Located amongst other quality properties on the popular Fairy Hole Road with outstanding rural and mountain views and easy access to Yass and Canberra.
- Spacious open plan living and dining, merges with the country style kitchen featuring new appliances.
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and fully fitted built in robe.
- Three further bedrooms, two with fully fitted robes, share the three way family bathroom.
- Slow combustion heating and RCAC along with ceiling fans keep you comfortable throughout the changing seasons.
- Relaxing and alfresco entertaining are catered for with a verandah at the front of the home and covered deck off the dining. Spa positioned amongst the mature landscaped gardens.
- Double garage and double carport both have lights and power.
- Established irrigated vegetable gardens, orchard and chicken coop.
- Three bay farm shed with lights, power and one enclosed bay is ideal for additional storage or stable conversion.
- Two large paddocks, one smaller paddock and two holding yards provide plenty of room for horses and livestock. One paddock has a shelter shed.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Under Contract|
|Price: $849,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 5.8 Acres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Carports: 2||Deck|
|Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Outside Spa|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|