Rural Residential |
For Sale Sold | ID# 001132
Idyllic Country Lifestyle
7 3 4 6
Idyllic Country Lifestyle
A sublime country estate on the Canberra side of Yass. You will feel your cares slip away as you enter down the tree lined drive, opening out to present this gracious home nestled into the landscape with far reaching northerly vistas.
Elegantly appointed, the spacious living areas are positioned to capture the surrounding garden views. Epitomising the modern country theme the open plan kitchen, with quality appliances and butler’s pantry, is socially positioned to become the hub of the home.
A private master suite enjoys direct access onto the verandahs and the opulence of a walk through fully fitted dressing room and stylish ensuite. Five further double bedrooms provide accommodation for family or guests, all with built in robes. A dedicated home office is a sought after feature as more people work remotely, while a dedicated children’s study is located in the family wing.
An outstanding feature of this property is the fully self-contained apartment which is accessed from a private entrance and includes a spacious and light filled living, full kitchen, generous bedroom and bathroom. If you are searching for that extra accommodation for an adult child, older parents or an au pair, this home has left no detail out in creating a beautiful and distinct space.
Climate controlled by ducted RCAC throughout the mainhome with the ambiance of a slow combustion fire, while the apartment has RCAC fitted. Complimenting the home is the two beautiful alfresco entertaining areas along with wrap around verandahs which invite you to relax and entertain year round within their protected spaces.
Enjoy the endless north-easterly views to the distant rural landscape providing an ever changing backdrop along with the lawns and gardens that wrap around the home. Vegetable beds, fruit trees and a large henhouse provide an abundance of home produce to complete your tree change.
The three bay American barn with concrete floor, auto doors and power is ideal for vehicle storage and workshop space while the open three bay machinery shed takes care of farm equipment and the larger outdoor toys.
Three stables and a WIWO shelter shed, all opening into three fully fenced stock paddocks, one with a large dam, complete the rural dream providing plenty of options for horses and alpacas.
Located on a sealed road only minutes to town and approximately 3.6km to the Barton Highway interchange for those commuting to Canberra. Your idyllic lifestyle awaits.
At A Glance
Block Size: 4.006Ha (9.8 acres approx.)
Sealed road frontage
220,000L fresh water storage
16.7Kv solar system
Brush Box Timber floors & quality carpets
- Six bedroom executive home with stunning rural views.
- Open plan living and dining with direct access to the two alfresco areas.
- Formal living providing a quiet area to relax and entertain.
- Bespoke kitchen featuring quality appliances and a butlers’ pantry.
- Light filled master bedroom with a fully fitted walk through dressing room and ensuite.
- Five further substantial double bedrooms, all with built in robes and views over the gardens.
- Dedicated office ideal for those working from home. Second Children’s study area positioned in the family wing
- Spacious family bathroom with separate powder room along with a country style mudroom/laundry.
- Fully self-contained apartment with a bedroom, bathroom, living, full kitchen and separate access. Ideal for adult children, older parents or au pair accommodation.
- Ducted RCAC and wood fire in main home, RCAC in apartment.
- Extensive landscaping with a tree lined drive, vegetable beds and fruit trees. Large hen house complimenting the home produce.
- Hidden dog fence around house yard
- Three bay American barn with lights, power, concrete floor and auto doors
- Three bay open fronted machinery shed
- Three stables and WIWO shelter opening into the three stock paddocks ideal for horses, alpacas or pet sheep.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $1,290,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 4.006 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 7||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 3|
|Ensuites: 2||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 6||Deck||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area||Remote Garage||Secure Parking|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating||Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|