Rural Residential | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000935
A Home in the Country
4 2 2 2
A Home in the Country
With uninterrupted rural views, this ten acre lifestyle property encompasses all you could seek with a modern spacious home, tree lined drive, large shedding and paddocks for horses or livestock.
Situated on a rise the sandstone home presents the welcoming ambiance of a country estate as you approach along the tree lined drive. Bathed in light the formal and casual living rooms are generously proportioned to allow for both family life and entertaining and centre around the farmhouse kitchen with gas electric cooking a spacious walk in pantry.
Large windows in the full width master suite allow you to wake up to the peaceful rural vistas, and with a fully fitted walk in robe and ensuite, you will have all the accompaniments of a modern lifestyle. Three further double bedrooms are positioned at the other end of the home and share a spacious family bathroom and separate w/c. Storage is in abundance with a large linen cupboard, cloak cupboard and laundry with a wealth of inbuilt cabinetry. An over-height attached double garage with auto door provides vehicle accommodation
Outdoor relaxation and entertaining is catered for with two full length verandahs and a sunny patio over-looking the easy care landscaping and level lawn areas. The productive fenced vegetable gardens and fruit trees allow you to harvest your own produce while solar panels back to the grid help to further decrease your living costs.
With a fully lockable workshop and storage area the barn also includes two open bays with a concrete floor ideal for parking horse floats, boats, trailers or caravans. A fully enclosed stable and day yard is positioned within one of the paddocks while the second paddock includes an open fronted shelter. Quality pastures and water available to both paddocks makes this the ideal property for the equestrian or hobby farmer.
At A Glance
Block Size: 4.117 Ha (10.17 acres) approx.
Rates: $1,543.85 per annum (approx.)
90,000L rainwater storage
Non-potable water allocation
Council waste collection
Solar panel installation back to the grid
- Four bedroom Paal sandstock home positioned to enjoy uninterrupted rural views.
- Full width formal and casual living areas provide multiple entertaining options.
- Spacious kitchen with gas/electric cooking, dishwasher and generous walk in pantry.
- Light filled master suite with fully fitted walk in robe and ensuite.
- Three further double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, share the family bathroom and separate w/c.
- Laundry with an abundance of built in storage.
- Slow combustion and electric heating along with ducted evaporative cooling for year-round comfort.
- Full length verandahs and entertaining patio.
- Double attached garage with auto door.
- Barn with workshop, two open bays and storage room.
- Two livestock paddocks with water, one with a stable and day yard, one with shelter.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $989,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 4.117 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Toilets: 2|
|Ensuites: 1||Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|