Rural Residential | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000953
Idyllic Country Lifestyle
5 2 2 2
Idyllic Country Lifestyle
A superb 26 acre country estate within commuting distance to the Nation’s capital and under 10 minutes to Yass. You will feel the sense of calm as you enter down the winding drive, past your very own spring fed dam, to reach this gracious home nestled into the landscape with far reaching vistas.
Elegantly appointed, the north facing and spacious formal and casual living areas are positioned to capture the surrounding garden views and open onto a generous covered alfresco entertaining area. The open plan kitchen, with an abundance of storage including a walk in pantry and the appointments demanded by a modern family, is socially positioned to become the hub of the home.
A private master suite enjoys views over through the valley and with storage provided by a walk in robe and a stylish ensuite is ideal as a parents retreat. Three further double bedrooms open off a private hall and provide accommodation for family and guests. A fifth bedroom located close to the master presents as a nursery or home office. For the larger family the three way bathroom is a welcome addition. Ducted gas heating throughout the home will keep you warm during the crisp Yass winters.
Complimenting the home is the generous alfresco ideal for year round gatherings and entertaining will be a breeze with the servery window from the kitchen. The outdoor lifestyle options continue with an semi-enclosed entertaining area overlooking the firepit. Thoughtfully designed to create a green oasis within the rural landscape, the established gardens combine a mix of ornamentals balanced with level lawns and an abundant vegetable gardens and chicken run.
Enjoys hours of family time exploring along the creek that forms the northern boundary with towering gums and shaded dells. With 26 acres suitable for livestock there is plenty of scope for equestrians and hobby farmers.
The 17.5 metre by 7 metre colourbond shed will provide all that you could desire in vehicle accommodation and workshop space. Spacious properties such as this with sealed road access to both Yass and Canberra are rare in the current market. Don’t delay, your idyllic lifestyle awaits.
At A Glance
Block Size: 10.74Ha (26.29 acres) approx.
20,000gal rainwater storage
Spring fed dam
- Spacious five bedroom home set within a spacious holding, with outstanding views and sealed road access to both Canberra and Yass
- North facing open plan formal and casual living areas with direct access to the covered alfresco entertaining.
- Generous kitchen featuring a walk in pantry, gas/electric cooking and dishwasher. Servery window to the alfresco.
- The generous master suite is privately positioned and features valley views, walk in robe and stylish ensuite.
- Three further double bedrooms, all with storage provided by built in robes, share the three way family bathroom. A fifth bedroom is ideal as a nursery or home office.
- North facing covered alfresco entertaining area and a further covered lifestyle zone overlooking the firepit.
- Ducted gas heating
- Extensive established gardens surround the home including ornamentals, lawns and a fenced vegetable garden and chicken run.
- 17.5m x 7m colourbond shed with automatic doors and divided into three areas perfect for vehicle storage and workshop space.
- Creek at the rear of the property providing hours of outdoor exploration. Open grazing land suitable for both horses and hobby farms.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $949,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 26.29 Acres|
|Bedrooms: 5||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 2||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Shed|
Heating / Cooling