Rural Residential | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000976
Expressions of Interest
Exclusive Country Lifestyle
5 2 3 6
Exclusive Country Lifestyle
A country paradise with everything you could desire, yet only moments from town and with views to the Brindabellas. #18 Irvine Drive is one of the rare properties that has plenty for everyone in the family.
The tree lined and lamp lit drive greets you and your guests to this property before opening out to arrive at the home set amidst established grounds.
Three spacious living zones create a dream home for both family life and entertaining on an expansive scale. Central to the home is the near new gourmet kitchen and casual dining that caters to the busy lifestyle of today and allows you to stay connected with family and fiends. A home gym has direct access to the alfresco and is a perfect teenagers retreat.
The accommodation will impress the most discerning of residents with a generous master suite incorporating a spacious ensuite and full width robes. Four further bedrooms provide plenty of options for family and guests and share the centrally positioned bathroom. Views of the gardens and the distant rural landscape provide an ever changing backdrop to enjoy. Storage is a feature with generous built in wardrobes and a vast walk in linen. Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ensures year round climate control.
The relaxed lifestyle continues as you soak up the ambiance from the covered alfresco entertaining area, ideal for lazy Sunday lunches and Summer evening barbeques or perhaps you fancy a game of tennis. Country pursuits are not forgotten with a paddocks ideal for horses, alpacas and sheep along with room for the vegetable garden and chickens.
Room for all the toys with a double garage attached to the home and a further two colourbond garages, one ideal for parking larger caravans, boats or motorhomes.
Discover for yourself a home that is truly the complete package.
At A Glance
Block Size: 1.32Ha (approx.)
Rates: Rates: $2137.74 per annum (approx.)
75,000L rainwater storage
Council waste collection
- Three spacious living areas provide options for both formal and informal entertaining.
- Socially positioned and near new kitchen will delight cooks with its generous storage and quality inclusions.
- Gym room with direct access to the alfresco area, perfect as a teenagers retreat.
- Master suite with full width built in robes and spacious ensuite. Four further bedrooms share the centrally located family bathroom.
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home.
- Substantial covered alfresco entertaining area, ideal for family gatherings.
- Private tennis court and gazebo emphasise the relaxed lifestyle offered by this property
- Established and easy care gardens surround the home. Mature tree plantings provide privacy.
- Paddocks suitable for horses, alpacas or sheep along with room for vegetable gardens and chickens.
- Double garage with internal access to the home along with a double colourbond garage and double colourbond shed capable of accommodating caravans, boats or motorhome.
- Outstanding views through the valley to the distant Brindabellas.
- Located on a quiet street with rural ambiance, yet only moments from town.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: Expressions of Interest||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 1.32 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 5||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Built-in Wardrobes||Dishwasher||Rumpus Room|
|Garage Spaces: 6||Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area|
|Remote Garage||Shed||Tennis Court|
Heating / Cooling
|Ducted Cooling||Ducted Heating|