Rural Residential | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000984
Step Through The Looking Glass
4 2 4
Step Through The Looking Glass
Be enchanted by this story book home. From the moment you drive along the tree lined street, showered by blossoms in spring, you will realise that it has that ‘something special’.
As the door swings open you will be greeted by the warmth of the polished boards and natural timbers in the spacious light filled living area. The flow of modern family life melds well with the open plan design of the communal areas and ensures that the kitchen is at the heart of the home. Featuring stone benchtops, gas/electric cooking and generous walk in pantry an entertainer will want for nothing in the kitchen. A separate library or office allows for a private and quiet retreat, ideal to curl up and relax in. The indoor areas overflow onto a large covered deck, effortlessly blending with the outdoor spaces, and capturing views back over the Yass township.
Opening off a hall, tucked away from the living areas, and completing the ground floor, are two spacious double bedrooms share the large family bathroom. Continue up the doll house staircase to find the sunny master bedroom and a parents retreat or fourth bedroom. Cathedral ceilings add to the romantic styling so beautifully captured in this property. An ensuite style bathroom is centrally positioned within this suite. Reverse cycle air-conditioning will keep you comfortable throughout Yass’s four distinct seasons.
Outdoor space is in abundance with room for children to explore along with multiple lifestyle options with the covered deck, wrap around verandahs and fire pit area. Become self sufficient with an abundant vegetable garden, fruit trees and room for chickens. Solar panels back to the grid provide additional savings on your living costs. The level paddock is ideal for a horses or alpacas, while the three bay American barn completes this home and provides for ample garaging.
A truly whimsical home. Live the fairy tale on Cusack Place.
At A Glance
Block Size: 2.015Ha (4.97 acres) approx.
Solar panels back into the grid
20,000gal rain water
School bus to front gate
Council waste collection
- Enchanting four bedroom weatherboard home positioned within the sought after area of Cusack Place.
- Open plan living area with a triple aspect through large windows and French doors. Enjoy the warmth of the polished timber floors.
- Entertainers kitchen with a generous freestanding gas/electric cooker, stone benchtops, dishwasher and walk in pantry.
- Office or library with built in bookcases, ideal for quiet relaxation.
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes on the ground floor with close access to the family bathroom and separate w/c.
- Master bedroom with cathedral ceilings and bathed in natural light, along with the fourth bedroom and ensuite style bathroom on the upper storey.
- RCAC units positioned throughout the home.
- Wide covered deck ideal for alfresco living and boasting views back across the Yass township. Verandahs on three sides of the home. Fire pit area.
- Triple bay American barn and attached skillion carport with power and lights.
- Extrensive vergetable gardens, fruit trees and room for chickens. Fully fenced house yard.
- Level paddock ideal for a horses or alpacas.
|Property Type: Rural Residential||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $819,000||Location: Yass NSW 2582||Land Size: 2.015 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 1||Ensuites: 1|
|Garage Spaces: 3||Carports: 1||Deck|
|Fully Fenced||Outdoor Entertainment Area||Shed|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|