Lifestyle | For Sale Exclusive Agent | ID# 000784
$1,300,000 - $1,350,000
4 3 2 4
Price reduced - vendors committed to selling.
Nestled in a magical valley, this 200 acre private hideaway is being offered to the market for the first time in over twenty years. On the tightly held Greenwood Road, you are worlds away from the rush of modern life, yet on the doorstep of the Nation’s Capital for those needing to commute.
Flanked by stone entrances the drive leads you through the spectacular country gardens that surround the charming double brick family home. Cleverly positioned garden rooms, linked with wide sweeps of lawn, create enchanting nooks to relax and reflect. Enjoy the spoils of your garden with an orchard of fruit and nut trees, berries and extensive vegetable gardens.
Warm and inviting the four bedroom homestead is the epitome of a country residence. A beautifully renovated kitchen with a Rayburn cooker, supported with gas/electric cooking, and a walk-in larder overlooks the open plan living. A quieter pace can be found in the library, perfect for elegant entertaining or bedroom. Doors open onto the shady wrap around verandahs from most rooms effortlessly linking the home with its surroundings.
All of the accompaniments of a rural property are here with a 5-bay machinery shed, character filled stable block comprising 3 airy loose boxes and a feed and tack room, chicken run, steel sheep yards and various additional shedding making this an ideal property for both horses and sheep. The outstanding main dam, stocked with Yellow belly, is supported by a further three dams dotted throughout the property and a seasonal creek. Open grazing runs to timbered hills and sheltered valleys accessed through a network of recently upgraded trails making this property ideal for horse riding, bush walking, four wheel driving and simply enjoying nature.
Country estates such as Hauge are becoming a rarity on the market, don’t delay in securing your new dream escape.
At A Glance
Block Size: 83.87Ha (approx.)
Rates: $1,911.40 per annum (approx.)
20,000gal rainwater tank
- Four bedroom, double brick, country homestead set within outstanding gardens.
- Renovated kitchen with gas/electric cooking and a Rayburn overlooks the open plan living with slow combustion heating. Library provides additional living space or bedroom.
- Master bedroom with dressing room, ensuite and ambiance of a wood fire.
- Three further double bedrooms share the charming family bathroom and powder room.
- Wrap around verandahs with doors opening off most rooms.
- Vegetable gardens, fruit and nut orchard, shade houses and garden sheds.
- 6m x 6m four car colourbond garage with lights, power and concrete floor.
- 3m x 7.2m 5 bay machinery shed with lights and power (3.4m high at front).
- 7m x 8.4m stable block with 3 loose boxes (5.8m x 3.9m) and front skillion.
- 6.1m X 5.9m feed and tack room with lights, power and concrete floor.
- Green houses and mower shed.
- Main dam, stocked with Yellow belly, 3 smaller dams and seasonal creek.
- 7 Paddocks with a mix of open grazing and timbered hills accessed by a network of trails.
- Steel sheep yards.
- Chicken run and goat shed.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Property Type: Lifestyle||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Exclusive Agent|
|Price: $1,300,000 - $1,350,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 200 Acres|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||Toilets: 2|
|Garage Spaces: 4||Fully Fenced|