For Sale Sold | ID# 000792
3 1 1 2
‘Honeypot Farm’ presents an opportunity to acquire approximately 30 acres of highly productive cattle country within minutes to Murrumbateman and enjoying sealed road access to both Canberra and Yass.
The all-weather tree lined drive sweeps past the paddocks to open out into the fully fenced parking area with plenty of turning room for trailers and floats.
Completely charming, the cottage overflows with country ambiance. Full height windows in the open plan living flood the room with light and allow you to enjoy the garden vistas. Three bedrooms share the renovated family bathroom with full height tiling. Year-round outdoor living is beautifully catered for by the covered deck, while wide verandahs wrap around the home providing sunny nooks to sit and soak up the ambiance. A quality studio conversion of the barn makes for the ideal home business or cottage industry base with a kitchenette, bathroom, laundry and 5 rooms.
The hobby farmer will want for nothing with 8 well fenced paddocks boasting an extensive fertiliser history, a stud shed and 18m x 10m insulated machinery shed with lights, power and concrete floor. Water is an outstanding feature on this property with a licenced bore and 110,000L tank storage. All paddocks have water available for stock through a mixture of dams and troughs along with a seasonal creek running through the property. The country gardens and extensive tree plantings create the perfect private hideaway.
Representing 18 years of work by the current owners to create a private country escape, don’t allow this very special opportunity to pass you by.
At A Glance
Block Size: 12.63Ha (approx.)
Zoning: RU1 Primary Production
Rates: $1,345.06 per annum (approx.)
- Three bedroom country cottage positioned within established gardens at the end of a tree lined, all weather drive.
- Combined living and dining with full length windows to enjoy the rural views and RCAC.
- Kitchen and laundry with electric cooking and dishwasher.
- Renovated family bathroom, tiled to the ceiling.
- Spacious covered deck and wrap around verandahs perfect for year-round entertaining and family gatherings.
- Studio with five rooms, kitchenette, bathroom and laundry.
- Solar panel installation back to the grid
- Double carport.
- 6 bay 18m x 10m insulated machinery shed with lights, power and concrete floor.
- Fully enclosed stud shed.
- Licenced bore and seasonal creek
- 110,000L water storage
- 8 well fenced paddocks with water available to all paddocks.
- Ideal hobby farm or equestrian property.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|Property Type: Lifestyle||Listing Type: For Sale||Status: Sold|
|Price: $1,200,000||Location: Murrumbateman NSW 2582||Land Size: 12.63 Hectares|
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 1||Built-in Wardrobes|
|Carports: 2||Deck||Fully Fenced|
|Outdoor Entertainment Area|
Heating / Cooling
|Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning|
|Solar Panels||Water Tank|